Health is the most important thing in a person’s life. A healthy person is the happiest person. Health problems can be detected by symptoms. There are some common symptoms of health problem. Some symptoms are very intense but some symptoms have such small effects that many people ignore them. But all the symptoms are very important as they give us signals of our health problems.
Symptoms are subjective evidences of diseases. Symptoms and signs of health problems are different from each other. The person having the health problem can feel or experience the symptoms. Signs are those indicators which others can detect in the person suffering from a health problem. Doctors check both the signs and the symptoms to detect a disease of a person.
Some symptoms can be the signals of a serious illness. So, whenever any symptoms of health problem are experienced by you, don’t be late to go for a check up to your physician. Some common symptoms of health problems are:
- Unusual Tiredness: This can be a sign of heart disease or even a heart attack.
- Trouble Sleeping: This can be the symptom of many diseases like heart diseases, liver diseases and more.
- Indigestion: This can be the symptom of liver diseases, heart diseases, gastrological diseases.
- Anxiety: This can be sign of heart disease or other diseases.
- Unusual pain or discomfort in the center if the chest: This is a symptom of heart attack. The person experiencing it should rush to the nearest hospital.
- Breathing problem: This can be symptoms of lungs problem, heart attack or any other critical health issues.
- Persistent cough: This may be the symptom of serious lungs problems.
- Sweating more than usual: This is a sign o heart attack or stroke.
- Nausea or light-headedness: Symptom of heart attack, stroke or digestive problems.
- Suddenly having problem to talk: Symptom of a stroke or heart attack.
- Suddenly having problem with sight: Symptoms of heart problems, stroke or serious illness.
- Having diarrhea in a regular basis: Symptom of digestive problems, gastrological problems.
- Bleeding from rectum: Symptoms to digestive problem or serious colon cancer.
- Constipation: Symptom to many kind of health problems.
- Vomiting blood: This can be the symptom of digestive problem, cancer, lungs problem and many more.
Women can have various reproductive health problems. The symptoms are different for them. The most common symptoms are irregular menstruation and bleeding without having periods. Recently women are being aware of the symptoms of breast cancer which is now a common cause of death of women. If you find any lump near your breast or underarm area, you should go to a physician to check it quickly.
Many people ignore small symptoms like fatigue, tiredness or sleeping problems. But these can be the signals of serious health problems. You should check for symptoms like these and consult a physician.