Proper stretching techniques and exercise is the most proficient way to reduce lower pain. The proper time of exercise for back pain is the time when you are not thinking about it. That means, make it as a daily routine not merely as an exercise routine. Someone used to say that lower back exercise is likely the body building exercise. But, it is not true. Lower back exercise is harder than any other exercise. Unlike the physique building exercise, the result of the back exercise is not visual or apparent.
The best way to maintain regular back exercise is to stick with it as a daily chores routine. Don’t treat them as a kind of exercise; rather treat them as daily compulsory task like playing with your kids or dog, going to work.
Before going to start the lower back exercises, you should consult with a doctor or physician to learn the proper technique. Make sure you are stretching your body parts properly; otherwise the pain will be increased. The second thing that you need to know, you have to warm up before stretching. You can jog around the block or jumping which will pump your blood and muscle and prepare you for the exercise or stretching. You can follow these order-warming up, stretching, exercising and warming down. The third thing to maintain is breathing evenly during exercise. Taking breathe deeply and out them slowly is the proper way to exercise.
Here I am describing 5 types of lower back exercises for you that you can do at your home daily.
1) Bent your knees and lie flatly on your back. Tighten your abdominal muscles slowly and hold it for 5 seconds. Then release it and repeat it for 10 times. This is a good way of exercise to start for lower back pain.
2) Follow the first step, and then raise your shoulders a few inches off the ground. This is not like bending. Just lift yourself off the ground only a few inches, and then hold it for 3 seconds. Repeat it for 10 times. This is the key exercise to reduce lower back pain. Also, this will strengthen your body.
3) Lower you abdomen to relax and pooch out towards the floor. Droop yourself with your head and hold it for a few seconds. This is good for lower back pain as it makes good feeling. Arch your back slowly in the opposite direction as like a scared cat. Stay in this position for a few minutes, and then back down yourself. Repeat it for 10 times.
4) Lie on your back on the ground by keeping your legs straight. Keep your hand under your buttocks. Raise your legs toward the sky, and then slowly lower one leg until it is a few inches off the ground. Hold your leg for 3 second, and then lift it again. Repeat this with the other leg. Do this for 10 times.
5) Lay down your back and bent your knees. Lower your knees slowly to one side and hold. Raise and lower your knees to the other side.
There are many other lower back exercises. You can try them at your home regularly. Surely, you can avoid your lower back pain.